Job at FH Association Rwanda : SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS FACILITATOR (1POSITION) (Deadline: 07 December 2017 )
(Food for the Hungry)
P.O.BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor Remera, Kisimenti
SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS FACILITATOR (1POSITION)
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced “Sponsorship Relations Facilitator” (1position)for our Rwanda Country Program to be based in Gatunda Sector/Cluster in Nyagatare District
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sponsorship Relations Facilitator will report to the Sponsorship Relations Officer and will be responsible for the following areas:
- Participate in the identification, selection, registration and verification of beneficiaries in the targeted communities as per set guidelines.
- Ensure that letters are written, translated and get to sponsors/children on time.
- Take children photos as required
- Write at least one (1) success/impact stories per month and include photos showing the change in the lives of the people living in the community.
- Engage and sensitize target communities with respect to program activities and organize parents and/or children meetings according to the relevant topics.
- Equip parents in order to meet the spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional needs of their children.
- Build the capacity of the volunteers and partner with community groups to deliver outcomes effectively to enhance the well-being of children and ensure volunteer efforts are coordinated to promote integration and synergy to prevent duplications.
- Visit the home of registered children two (2) times a year and complete a child well-being report using the template provided.
- Represent FH Rwanda in community meetings and other forums as requested by the supervisor.
- Monitor the day-to-day program activities in the assigned cell in accordance with the designated monitoring systems and maintain accurate records of the same.
- Participate in data collection and entry for any assessments, surveys and evaluations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required:
- Must have a demonstrated Christian commitment to serving the vulnerable and be in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and FH Vision, Mission and Values.
- Diploma in Education or related topics plus at least five (5) years of relevant work experience in an NGO setting.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in community relations and mobilization using participatory methodologies
- Ability and willingness to learn and work with a high degree of motivation and adaptability
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to train using adult methodologies
- Ability to write good reports and good oral and writing skills
- Knowledge of related programs, particularly education, agriculture, nutrition and hygiene are also an advantage.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, updated CV with three referees and day telephone contacts, not later than Thursday,7thDecember 2017 via email: [email protected] or mailed to FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) P.O. Box 911 Kigali, KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor at Remera, Kisimentior FH Office in Gatunda Sector, Nyagatare District or FH Office in Muhanga District.
- The applications should be attached to the email with the following subject line“SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS FACILITATOR”.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
Done at Kigali, 23rd November 2017
FH Association Rwanda Management