Job at FH Assosciation Rwanda (Food for the Hungry): Multi sector facilitators (4) (Deadline: 07 December 2017)
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
(Food for the Hungry)
P.O.BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor Remera, Kisimenti
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.”
- MULTI SECTOR FACILITATOR (4 POSITIONS)
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced “Multi Sector Facilitator” (4 positions) to work in the following cluster areas:
Nyarubaka sector in Kamonyi district and Nyagihanga sector in Gatsibo distict (2 per cluster)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key result #1-Implementation of program activities.
1. Facilitate community training and compilation of Community Transformation plan and its periodical updates.
- Assist target communities/populations to optimize their use of knowledge & resources available to them in order to improve the well being of their children.
- Organizes the formation of Groups (Cascade, savings etc.) in the community and their training using FH approved training modules
- Monitors and reports on whether the trained Groups, leaders and community members are accomplishing action plans and whether this is translating into meeting the needs of their children.
- Walks with the groups, leaders and community members, encourages them and supports everyone with ideas to respond well in their roles.
Key result #2- Documentation and program reports
- Obtain information from Sponsorship Relations Facilitators about child-sponsorship activities to keep updated on the sponsorship status and any arising issues
- Works closely with the Sponsorship Relations Facilitators to plan and share a joint implementation plan
- Establishes and maintains project and activity documents including k
- Compile timely monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual progress reports as required.
- Supports his/her supervisor in supervision ongoing constructions within their area of jurisdiction
- Assist in generating stories required from the field to facilitate the process of fundraising campaigns.
Key result #3- Program support duties
- Mobilize the churches, leaders and families towards understanding and supporting FH/R objectives and philosophy
- Maintain relationships within all FH/R Sectors in the field with a view of enhancing FH/R to fulfill strategy.
- Recommend areas in which FH/R can use its expertise in knowledge development to assist target communities develop their capacity
- Supervise, train and mentor any interns and volunteers placed under this position.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Excellent inter personal relationship
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written
- Highly motivated, self starter able to work on own initiative in difficult conditions
- Motorbike rider with valid license
- Should understand child development
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma Holder in social work/community development/project management or equivalent with 3 years experience working in an NGO set up.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, updated CV with three referees and day telephone contacts, not later than Thursday, 7thDecember 2017 via email: [email protected] or mailed to FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) P.O. Box 911 Kigali, KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor at Remera, Kisimenti or FH Office in Gatunda Sector, Nyagatare District or FH Office in Muhanga District.
- The CV and the Motivation letter should be attached to the email with the following subject line depending on the position the candidate is applying for: “LIVELIHOODS OFFICER”, or “HEALTH AND EDUCATION OFFICER” or “MULTI-SECTOR FACILITATOR” or “FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, or CLUSTER SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS OFFICER ”
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers.
Done at Kigali, 22nd November 2017
FH Association Rwanda Management