Job at GASABO : Land and infrastructures officer ( Deadline :12 December 2018 )
Main duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide land
– related notary services to service seekers as per the competencies set forth by the law;
– Implement District’s strategies and programs on land and infrastructure in conformity with existing national policy, rules and regulations;
– Avail necessary data for the issuance of land titles and constitute a database of used and unused land in the Sector.
– Identify infrastructure facilities needs at the Sector level and report them to competent authorities;
– Follow up on activities related to infrastructure works in the sector;
A0 / A1 in Land Management, Civil Engineering, Geography, Urban Planning.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s Land, Infrastructures and Community Settlement
– Deep understanding and knowledge of the Rwandan and regional context for Infrastructure development
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.