Job at GASABO : Land Valuation ( Deadline : 12 December 2018 )
Main duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise land valuation exercises and ensure expropriation is done in a strict compliance with applicable laws, policies and regulations;
– Monitor and approve activities pertaining to valuation of land;
– Provide technical advice to the institution regarding the process of land expropriation for public use;
– Maintain an updated database of any land property expropriated by the District.
A0 in Geography, Civil Engineering, Land Management, Land Valuation, Environmental Management, Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, Land Administration and Management.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Land Valuation skills
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage