Job at GASABO : Social Affairs Officer ( Deadline: 12 December 2018)
Main duties and Responsibilities:
– Coordinate the inclusive identification of vulnerable groups at the Sector level and their needs in accordance with the criteria established by higher authorities;
– Implement the District’s empowerment strategy for vulnerable groups towards their graduation;
– Monitor and evaluate the impact of inclusive social protection programs or initiatives within the Sector and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Monitor the functioning of the Women promotion programs, Children promotion programs, Persons with Disabilities promotion programs at the Sector level and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Organize, in collaboration with other stakeholders, campaigns (training, workshops, meetings, etc.) aimed at improving the inclusive development of vulnerable groups the Sector and Cells;
– Develop and keep updated a database of vulnerable groups as well as graduates living in the Sector
A0 / A1 in Social Works, Education, Psychology, Demography, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Arts and Humanities, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge and skills in Social Affairs
– Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.