job at GENDER MONITORING OFFICE : Internal Auditor ( Deadline :12 December 2018)
– Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of all financial and management processes;
– Ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual audit report for GMO are prepared and approved by the management;
– Develop audit schedules that include system based audits;
– Work closely with staff who are operating the system under review to gain an understanding of the procedures;
– Ascertaining the extent of compliance with established policies, plans and procedures.
– Ascertaining the extent to which the GMO’s assets are accounted for and safeguarded from losses of all kinds.
– Investigate at management’s request where corruption and fraud are suspected;
– Ensure that work plans are effectively and efficiently implemented and monitored;
– Examine whether books of accounts are maintained regularly and accurately;
– Submit periodical reports to the Chief Gender Monitor;
– Performing any other task as may be assigned by Supervisor;
A0 in Accounting, Public Finance, Management specializing in
Key technical skills and knowledge Required
– Detailed knowledge of financial and audit standards, HR and Financial
– Knowledge of Financial software;
– Planning skills;
– Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
– Computer skills.
– High analytical skills.
– Report writting and presentation skills.
– Time management skills
– Excellent problem solving skills and clear logical sens.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage