Job at Gisagara District : Land Valuation Officer (Deadline: 24 April 2018)
– Supervise land valuation exercises and ensure expropriation is done in a strict compliance with applicable laws, policies and regulations;
– Monitor and approve activities pertaining to valuation of land;
– Provide technical advice to the institution regarding the process of land expropriation for public use;
– Maintain an updated database of any land property expropriated by the District.
A0 in Geography, Civil Engineering, Land Management, Land Valuation, Environmental Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Land Valuation skills
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.