Job at gnite Power Rwanda : Call Center Manager (Deadline: 15 January 2018)
Position: Call Center Manager
As a Call Center Manager (CCM), you are in charge of Call Center department, to make sure that the team does its best to meet customer needs by giving helpful tips on products, making recommendations on how to resolve customer issues, taking orders, facilitating returns, trouble shooting and escalating problems and answering complaints. You will lead an enthusiastic team in satisfying our customer asks and quality controls
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- As a CCM, you will lead Call Center departmentin monitoring calls and non-phone work to ensure customers are assisted quickly and efficiently in a professional and responsive manner and within a very short time
- Ensures that assigned Call Center Agents are properly trained and have adequate technical knowledge, portray a professional image, and are dedicated to providing a high level of customer experience
- Identify performance and training needs, and propose training and retraining programs through performance appraisals and management in conjunction with the human resource department
- Lead in establishing meaningful goals and objectives for the customer service functions, setting and leading the team in meeting performance targets for maintaining efficiency and quality.
- The CCM is responsible for gathering of data, preparation and presentation of periodical departmental reports to the Managing Director
- Call center quality controls
- Remain informed of all new and existing products carried by the Company, by reviewing catalogs and other appropriate materials and proposing new methods of work considering customer, field operations staff and stakeholder feedback.
- The CCM will stay informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management
- Lead in supporting all Commercial Units of the company.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in any business management course
- At least two years experience in a busy call center department for a service firm
- Good communication skills and ability to command attention from the audience
- First rate in Communication.
- Skills in managing personnel and contributing towards the development of department strategy
- Independent thinker who can offer solution to complex situations
- Developed management and leadership skills
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].The end date for receiving resumes and cover letters is January 15th, 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted