Job at Good Neighbors Rwanda : Driver (Deadline: 06 March 2019)
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development Non- Governmental Organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). GNI strives to improve lives, especially children’s lives, through community development projects. In order to complete its staff, Good Neighbors International would like to recruit one Driver.
- Driver (1) To be Based in Area Office (HUYE)
Key responsibilities include;
- To assume responsibility for the care and maintenance of vehicles;
- To make daily reports;
- To make vehicles repair and reports regularly;
- To keep vehicles well maintained, clean and safe;
- To report any accident immediately, however small it may be;
- To fill in car logo book all the times;
- To perform related duties as required;
- At least secondary education level;
- knowledge of basic automobile maintenance procedures;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction in English;
- To have a valid driving license (class B) and working experience of more than 3 years in a recognized institution or organization.
The interested candidates must submit directly their application letter written to Country Director of Good Neighbors International at Good Neighbors International, Head Office (Kigali); located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo Hotel (FAIRVIEW building_3rd floor), Cv, Degree, work certificates and Identity cards not later than 06th March, 2019 at 5pm.
* The C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified. The Relevant experience will only be considered if the certificate is presented at submission.
Done at Kigali on the 27th February 2019
Good Neighbors International-Rwanda