Job at Good Neighbors Rwanda : Procurement Coordinator (Deadline: 12 December 2018)
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development Non- Governmental Organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). GNI strives to improve lives, especially children’s lives, through community development projects. In order to complete its staff, Good Neighbors International would like to recruit different staff with the following positions:
1. Position: Procurement Coordinator (AD)
Based in Kigali
Key responsibilities included;
- Under direct supervision of Administration Manager, procurement coordinator will coordinate and manage the pre-qualification and evaluation process to identify suitable competitive suppliers while following Good Neighbors procurement best practices and policies; that will result in technically competent suppliers for Good Neighbors Rwanda and hence best value for money;
- Lead and support the development of solicitation documents for quotations; proposals, and bids to ensure that the most technical and financial sound suppliers are identified to provide services to Good Neighbors Rwanda office;
- Provide Evaluation reports to the appropriate managers, procurement committee members, technical staff that demonstrates a transparent and effective/efficient procurement process;
- Proactively identify risks for fraud/fund misuse and inform AD Manager for Mitigation/Management;
- Prepare the purchase orders for approved purchases by the Country leadership and any other senior organizational managers;
- Execute any other assignment as requested by the Administration Manager or other competent organizational authorities.
Qualifications and skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, procurement, supply chain, economics, or any related field with at least 3 years’ experience in procurement functions of the well-known organization or Institution;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English required.
How to apply:
The interested candidates must submit directly their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae at Good Neighbors International, Head Office (Kigali); located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo Hotel (FAIRVIEW building_3rd floor, right wing) by December 12, 2018, before 5 pm
* The C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified. The Relevant experience will only be considered if the certificate is presented at submission and candidates must not be in employment elsewhere when accepting the job offer.
Done at Kigali on 04 of December 2018
Good Neighbors Rwanda