job at HUYE DISTRICT: Executive Secretary of Cell MULTIPLE (deadline 12/march/2018)
– Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
– Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
– Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
– Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
– Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all
A2 in Social Sciences, Arts and Sciences with 3 years of working experience.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
– Leadership skills
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
– Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Leadership skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage