Job at I and M Bank : 3 Positions of Sales Officer (Deadline: 25 August 2017)
POSITION: SALES OFFICER (3 vacancies)
REPORTING LINE: RETAIL SALES MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: RETAIL BANKING
The job holder will be responsible for development and performance of all sales activities supporting business growth of Retail department; ensuring sales objectives and service delivery standards are achieved, and guaranteeing growth to sales of existing and new products.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a Sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Contribute to achievement of Departmental sales objectives
- Make regular sites, customers employers visits
- Ensure Sales budget/objectives are met; for both the assets and liabilities products
- Ensure high standards service delivery on all customers’ requests
- Produce regular reports for performance reviews on various KPIs
- Responsible for performing sales analysis of the current market. This includes monitoring the level of sales and offering explanations for increases or decreases in sales trends along with suggestions to improve the situation.
- Work closely with /Business Banking/Corporate department to explore further business opportunities for Retail customers
- Effectively screen loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy
- Make suggestions about new products that should be developed.
- Design and implement promotional activities to help sell existing and new products
- Deal with the public to ensure that the Bank retains a positive public face
- Support in the recovery process of any asset in the risk category for the bank
- Actively provide any referrals for SME/Corporate and Institutional portfolio
- Assist in ensuring contract’s covenants are compiled through regular communication with customers.
- Report and document early defaulting signs
- Ensure processing (& disbursement) of applications, feedback to customers and complaints management time lag is within the set standards.
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- A University Degree in a business related courses or similar/equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of Retail products, credit risk standards, the local environment, culture, competition and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Rwanda business environment and I&M products.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and evaluate business performance to set objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical
- Confident, energetic, organized and resilient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and be expects in customer service.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate fluently in English and Kinyarwanda. Working knowledge of French will be advantageous.
- Be self-driven and ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to email@example.com; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm onFriday 25th August 2017.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only online applications will be considered.