Job at I and M Bank : APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER (1 Position) (Deadline: 28 March 2018 )
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER (1 Position)
To perform operational support duties for the Electronic Delivery Channel services while interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services offered under this channel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and monitor bank’s electronic services such as utilities payments, bills payment, ATM, E-Banking, M-Banking, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate disruption of services to customers;
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information of application software complaints, and suggest resolution to direct supervisor;
- Work closely with the System Administrator to install software and patches from in-house and vendor’s;
- Process orders, forms, for application software requests;
- Develop, maintain an MIS system for all the electronic products;
- Develop, maintain dashboard for the senior management to track product performances;
- Ensure applications logs are regularly maintained and saved for future reference.
- Maintain documentation and UAT for all in-house developed software;
- Ensure documentation and UAT for software developed by vendors are accurate;
- Manage administration, communicate and coordinate with internal departments for any software related issue;
- Able to produce reports and logs from the system being used;
- Maintain software application information confidentiality strictly;
- Work or support on software issues during late hours, holidays and weekend in response to needs of the systems being supported or in case of emergency;
Required skills and capabilities
- A bachelor degree in Computer science, IT, Management or related field
- Advanced knowledge in programming languages like Java, .NET, SQL etc
- Communication skills and able to speak two, preferably three of English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Knowledge of oriented object programming
- Knowledge of RDBMS for data analysis
- Maintain and troubleshoot different software application used by the bank
- Knowledge of systems integrations
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices (takes pleasure from selling)
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and ability to type
- Knowledge of Computer programing and application development
- Knowledge of MIS reporting and Dashboard set up
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Creativity and innovation in order to continuously come up with ways of making customer service experiences better.
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to [email protected]; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm onWednesday 28th March 2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.