Job at IGIHE : Sales and Marketing Officer (Deadline: 30 December 2017)
Are you interested in using your marketing and sales skills to support building businesses’ online presence and brand in general? Do you have passion for innovative ways of selling products and services that IGIHE LTD offers? Then Join us!!!!!
You will be joining a multidisciplinary and multitasking team of IGIHE LTD comprised of a youthful and energetic team of over 40 professionals committed to creating innovative solutions to businesses marketing and brand awareness.
What will you do?
As a Sales and Marketing Officer, your primary job will be to drive sales of products and services IGIHE offers. This includes generating revenues from IGIHE’s wide range of products and services.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Research the industry and offer marketing solutions that will drive sales to IGIHE LTD
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Manage and update interactions of sales made into the data base with daily activities and customers information
- Maintain consistent relationships with existing clients and expand IGIHE customers network
- Pitch clients and customers to decide, buy and consume IGIHE LTD’s products and services
- Plan an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales area
- Do prospecting and cold-calls on businesses and organizations to make contacts
- Regularly follow up on leads and customers inquiries
- Propose/ suggest and implementa closing business strategy relative to sales
- You have excellent knowledge of how businesses work and ideally you have experience on how to close deals in a very short time
- You are passionate about marketing and communication – you love to understand evolving trends and adapt to them in your way of approaching and dealing with customers
- You enjoy working with youthful team in a highly demanding environment
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are skilled with computers, spreadsheets and presentations, and can understand the magic of social media
You will be a full time employee based at Kigali, with option of working upcountry from time to time
IGIHE offers the following services:
- Online advertisement
- Content development
- Events coverage
- Website design and development
- Graphic design
- Software development
- Website hosting
- Domain name registration
- Video production services
- Social media management
Join us by:
Submitting your motivation letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to IGIHE LTD Head office, Ndamage Building, 4th Floor KN 82 st or send the documents via email at [email protected].
The successful applicants will be contacted via their personal emails.
Please submit your application before 30th December, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviewing.