Job at Ignite Power Rwanda : Credit Manager (Deadline: 15 January 2018)
Position: Credit Manager
The Credit Manager will be responsible for managing a credit department which approves or denies each client based on credit rating. This position organizes and oversees the implementation of improved credit vetting processes. The Credit Manager will produce regular reports on portfolio performance and manage all data related to consumer credit.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Manage company credit exposure and risk
- Report on relevant credit risk metrics
- Organize and oversee improved credit vetting processes and data
- Organize and oversee credit collection processes and programs
- Assist management in developing credit strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in any business management course or financial management course.
- At least three years experience.
- Experience in banking or micro finance.
- Micro lending and banking credit experience required.
- Strong data analytic skills and experience.
- Portfolio management experience.
- Credit vetting experience required.
- A/B testing experience and knowledge.
- Good communication skills and ability to command attention from the audience.
- Strong data analytical and processing skills
- Skills in managing personnel and contributing towards the development of department strategy
- Independent thinker who can offer solutions to complex situations
- Developed management and leadership skills
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. The end date for receiving resumes and cover letters is January 15th, 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.