Job at Ignite Power Rwanda : Product Manager (Deadline: 15 January 2017)
Position: Product Manager
The Product Manager will be charged with ensuring that our product line is meeting the expectations of our customers. The Product Manager will manage pilots of new products and will help produce product line strategy and also responsible for finding a best strategy for reselling repossessed and refurbished products.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Organize and oversee consumer satisfaction surveys
- Track and report defect or product problem issues
- Organize and oversee pilots of new products
- Assist management in creating product line strategy
- Ensure all products in product line fit well within internal systems, specifically IT systems
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in any business management course or Engineering Course
- At least two years experience in engineering or relevant business management
- Stock management skills.
- Product development and marketing skills.
- Some technical skills required.
- Good communication skills and ability to command attention from the audience.
- Experience with solar products
- Skills in managing personnel and contributing towards the development of department strategy
- Independent thinker who can offer solutions to complex situations
- Developed management and leadership skills
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].The end date for receiving resumes and cover letters is January 15th, 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted