JOB AT INES RUHENGERI: LANGUAGE CENTER COORDINATOR : (DEADLINE: 19 December 2018 )
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications to the current vacant position of Language Center Coordinator.
1. Master’s Degree of English or a Bachelor’s degree in English and French or related field required;
2. Five years of teaching experience in a university setting:
3. Demonstrated ability to use a variety of active and student-centered teaching methods;
4. Working knowledge of word-processing software, email, and computer-integrated
5. Having passed TOEFL or IELTS tests is an added value.
1. Plan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning in small groups or on a one-to-one basis;
2. Teaching specialized English courses such as those which cater to the needs of business people, graduates, such as preparation to TOEFL and IELTS tests, etc;
l. Design, administer, and evaluate a range of formative and summative assessments as appropriate,
2. Devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources;
3. Mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
4. Utilize learning spaces and tools effectively (i.e., notice boards, computers, projectors, loudspeakers etc.).
How to apply:
Detailed curriculum vitae, copy of degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates and any other useful documents with an application letter addressed to the Rector of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically via [email protected] or physically via the general secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than 19th December 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Done at Musanze, on 5th December 2018
Fr Dr Fabien HAGENIMANA