Job at Institute of National Museums of Rwanda : Warden Guides (Deadline: 04 October 2017)
- Receive and guide museum visitors.
- Assume the continuity of the exhibitions organized by the museum and consequently prepare reports;
- Build and operate a data bank of comments and suggestions from visitors to improve the quality of the museum exhibitions.
A0 in Anthropology, History, Heritage Studies, Sociology, Natural Sciences, Education Sciences, Museology, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Business administration, Economics, Hospital Administration, Business Technology, Management, Agriculture.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwandan culture and values;
- Extremely knowledgeable about the museum’s collection;
- Knowledgeable about conservation methods;
- Computer Skills;
- Organizational Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Team working Skills;
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.