Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL CENTRE – SOUTH : Instructor in Culinary Art (Deadline: 26 October 2017)
Conduct teaching activities
Assist in curriculum harmonization and development.
Creativity and Innovation
Undertake Professional and self-development.
Participate in community outreach activities.
Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Provide support in need assessment and technical specifications preparation
– 1. Advanced Diploma in Culinary Art is compulsory, a bachelors Degree/Licence is a desirable.
Experience (Added advantage)
1. Relevant experience in the following specific fields: Culinary Art
2. Experience in the culinary project works, working with culinary equipment, work experience in culinary or software/hardware
3. Experience of working independently and without close supervision.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of the work practices, processes and procedures in culinary field.
Values and Principles (these are mandatory and candidates must undertake to abide by them)
1. High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
2. Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
3. Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
4. Devotion and serving public interest
5. Accountability for administrative decisions
6. Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
7. Customer Care
8. Time management
9. Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
10. Decency and integrity.