Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION OFFICER ( Deadline :29 August 2018 )
? Draft regulations on the admission of private and public students
? Participate in elaborating student’s admissions, conditions and procedures.
? Prepare and give general regulations information
? Prepare documents deemed necessary for student registrations
? Create, keep and manage student files
? Give to student identity card
? Maintain accurate, confidential secure academic records for all enrolled student
? Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts, Educational sciences, Tourism and Hospitality
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good written and verbal Communication Skill (English and/or French)
– Customer service skills.
– Good data entry skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
– Able to operate student information and management system.
– Thorough knowledge on admission and registration policies of IPRC Kigali.
– Strong organization skills
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French