Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : ASSISTANT LECTURER IN FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT( Deadline :24 August 2018 )
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
? Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
First Class Diploma in the following fields;
• Foresttry resource Management/conservation,
or Bachelor’s degree in
• Forest wood technology,
• Natural Resource Management,
• English language
• Other related fields