Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : LECTURER IN FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT ( Deadline :29 August 2018 )
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• contribute in TVET research and publications.
• Conduct training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
? Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
. MSc. in Environmental Management with forestry background, Wood Engineering, Wood Technology or other related fields.
At least 4 years teaching experience
– Fluent in English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage