Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : TIME TABLE AND EXAMINATION OFFICER ( Deadline: 29 August 2018 )
? Receive Exams questionnaires, multiply, keep and distribute them among Invigilators
? Allocate students in rooms for both CATs and final Exams
? Monitor the whole Examination conduct process for both CATs and Final Exams
? Elaborate Academic calendars
? Elaborate teaching timetables in collaboration with HODs
? Elaborate CATs as well as Final Examinations timetables
? Elaborate Invigilation timetables
? Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts with a PGD in Education, Education Arts and Humanities, Educational Sciences, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Computer skills with good command in Microsoft offices.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students and academic staff.
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Leadership skills
– Credibility and hospitality
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French