Job at IPRC Gishari : Security Officer (Deadline: 18 July 2018)
Control Security of premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
– Monitoring and controlling sounding alarm systems
– Monitoring and control of Prevention of losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
– Controls traffic by directing drivers.
– Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewingwitnesses; obtaining signatures.
– Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
– Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
– Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Business Administration, Law with 3 years of working experience in security organ