Job at IPRC HUYE : Academic quality Assurance Officer (Deadline:23 July 2018 )
– Facilitation of standards for QA development
– Facilitation of self
– assessment tool development
– Preparation of workshops for validation of self
– assessment tool and standards
– Training of TVET providers on self
– assessment tool
– Monitoring of standards implementation
– Development of evaluation tool for external audits
– Preparation of workshops for evaluation tool validation
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport Engineering, Transport & Geo information, Technology, Electron mechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies, Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering, Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in the taught area
– Supervisory and follow up knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with students and teaching staff.
– Good organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Reporting skills
– Ability to work independently and lead a team
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French