Job at IPRC Huye : Cashier (Deadline: 23 July 2018)
– To verify and affect all approved payments according to petty cash rules.
– To record all cash book
– To request petty cash
– To ensure a proper filing system of all effected payments and their supporting documents.
– To receive and keep students bank sleeps
– To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Advanced Diploma (A1) in Accounting or Finance.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– High Analytical Skills
– Interpersonal skills;
– Complex Problem solving and Time management Skills
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French