Job at IPRC Huye : Director of ICT (Deadline: 23 July 2018)
– Coordinate all ICT activities within and outside the institution.
– Liaise with other institutions in establishing new IT systems within IPRC.
– Develop the ICT policy and procedure to manage IT functions of IPRC.
– Serve as the technical advisor to IPRC on issues pertaining to procurement and supply, network administration, as well as the acquisition of appropriate hardware and software.
– Establish IPRC IT Development Plan
– Establish the procedure to manage information technology functions of IPRC
– Ensure procurement of IT equipment (PCs, electronics devices and software) is complete and according to the needs of theusers;
– Supervise and coordinate workers engaged in problem
– solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
– Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
– Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, and cost comparison analysis
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Informatiom Management Systems, Information Communication Technology, with 3 years working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Informatiom Management Systems, Information Communication Technology, with 1 year working experience in ICT environment.
Key technical skills and Knowledge required:
– Planning and organisational skills
– Time management skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Team working and collaboration skills
– Good command of oral language skills and writing ability
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French