Job at IPRC Huye : Director of Students Affairs (Deadline: 23 July 2018)
– Manage and coordinate all issues pertaining to students’ welfare.
– Support and monitor the growth of sporting, cultural and social activities that support both physical and social growth of students into mature, well
– adjusted responsible citizens of the nations.
– Support the setting up of various student bodies monitor and regulate their activities to ensure that they are consistent with the rules and regulations of the college and they comply with the rules of the land.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Educational Planning, Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences, with 3 years of experience. Masters in Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Education, Social Sciences with 1 year working experience
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Demonstrating ability to formulate and implement relevant policy and supervision of staff
– Knowledge of an integrated student database & of Management Information Systems
– Practical knowledge of institutional statutes, staff & student academic regulations and their
management systems within institutions;
– Practical knowledge of CBT curricula and CBA and their associated competency review
– Practical knowledge of national, regional and international academic & training benchmarks
and accreditation systems;
– Practical knowledge of admissions benchmarks and procedures;
– Knowledge of the management and conduct of internal & external academic audits and
quality control systems as well as the underpinning institutional arrangements within an
– High analytical skills; good report writing and presentation skills; superior leadership and
Interpersonal skills; good coordination planning and organisational skills;
– Effective communication skills;Computer Literate with knowledge of Management
Information Systems; ;
– Administrative, time management, Group dynamics and Team work skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.