Job at IPRC Kigali : Administrative assistant to Deputy principal academics and training (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Keep the diary of appointments of her/his supervisor.
2. Receive and orient visitors of her/his supervisor.
3. Prepare her/his supervisor’s travels, missions and meetings logistical details.
4. Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of her/his supervisor.
5. Orient correspondences and follow up on the implementation of instructions and assignments given by her/his supervisor.
6. Receiving text messages or telephone calls on behalf of her/his supervisor.
7. Proofread any documents and files addressed to her/his supervisor.
8. Perform any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management with 3 years working experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French