Job at IPRC Kigali : Assistant Lecturer in Quantity Surveying (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
3. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. Contribute in TVET research and publications.
7. Conduct training of trainers.
8. Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
9. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
10. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying with First Class degree or distinction is compulsory and only candidates with the named category will be selected