Job at IPRC Kigali: Assistant Lecturer in SWAHILI Language (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.3 Engage in professional and personal development.
3. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
4. Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
5. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
6. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
7. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelors Degree in SWAHILI Lanuage with First Class degree or distinction is compulsory and only candidates with the named category will be selected