Job at IPRC Kigali : Lecturer in Mining (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
2. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
3. Engage in professional and personal development. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
4. Contribute in TVET research and publications.
5. Conduct training of trainers.
6. Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
7.Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
8. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
9. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Masters Degree or Bachelos Degree in mining engineering with 2 years teaching experience in higher learning institution.