Job at IPRC Kigali : Statistician (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Identify the priority needs of users and promote efficient collection, analysis and dissemination of information.
2. Establish mechanisms to collect regularly existing data (Primary and secondary data) from Data holders.
3. Design and implement the data collection tools to be used.
4. Analyze and give recommendations from reports and files that data collected.
5. Collect, analyse and store data into useful information for end users;
6. Develop and maintaining a data bank for planning and decision making purposes;
7. Provide technical advice on matters related to planning, monitoring and evaluation;
8. Cross check and triangulate the institution’s available data and figures with publically available sources.
9. Provide inputs in research and survey, such as Tracer Survey and Employer Satisfaction Survey, to provide strategic recommendations towards TVET delivery improvement 10.Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Deep understanding of Research Methodologies and Statistics Concepts;
– Knowledge of various statistical software packages;
– Knowledge to Prepares and publishes statistical and technical reports and research papers;
– Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical research methodology;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.