Job at IPRC NGOMA : Assistant Lecturer in Entrepreneurship (Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
3. Engage in professional and personal development.
4. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
5. Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
6. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
7. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
8. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship, with second class upper division is compulsory. Masters in the above field is an added advantage.