Job at IPRC NGOMA : Estates manager ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. Assess building repairs and draft list and specifications of materials to be used;
2. Establish baseline information on all resources / assets of College including major plants and equipment;
3. Carry out inspection of premises, and ensure that necessary repairs are timely made;
4. Make records, and prepare request documents for purchasing power, and payment of water bills;
5. Supervise cleaning, gardening and ground maintenance;
6. Carry out any other task assigned by her/his supervisor.
A1 in Electricity, Construction, Electronic, Electron mechanical or Bachelor’s Degree in Electricity, Construction, Electronic, Electon mechanical.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Safety Awareness Skills;
– Good Time Management Skills;
– Organizational Skills
– Various forms of maintance
– Management Maintaince systems
– Maintenance schedules