Job at IPRC NGOMA : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1.Take a leading role in monitoring and evaluation of the institution.
2. Implement the development of annual monitoring and evaluation plan in collaboration with departments and/or units.
3. Develop monitoring and evaluation tools, and disseminate them to departments and/or units.
4. Implement the monitoring and evaluation based on the plans.
5. Make strategic recommendations based on the result of monitoring and evaluation to concerned departments and/or units.
6. Identify the need and develop the TORs for specific monitoring and evaluation activities and survey.
7. Prepare and submit consolidated progress reports.
8. Carry out any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of results based management, logical framework approach, strategic planning processess and tools;
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s Education Sector Policies and Strategies;
– Knowledge of drafting Action Plans and Operational Plans;
– Knowledge to conduct policy analysis and draft proposals;
– Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation concepts, systems and tools;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Judgment & Decission Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.