Job at IPRC South: Instructors in Agricultural Mechanisation (Deadline: 26 October 2017)
Conduct teaching activities
Assist in curriculum harmonization and development.
Creativity and Innovation
Undertake Professional and self-development.
Participate in community outreach activities.
Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Provide support in need assessment and technical specifications preparation
1. Advanced Diploma in Agricultural Mechanization is compulsory, a bachelors Degree/Licence is a desirable.
2. Driving license, category F is compulsory
Experience (Added advantage)
1. Working experience in the field of Agricultural mechanization
2. Experience in routine activities of operating, managing, repairing and maintaining farm equipments such as tractors and their attachments, power tillers and their attachments
3. Comprehensive knowledge of modernized farming operations
4. Operating knowledge of service/systems/processes in Land Husbandry irrigation and Mechanization Department of Rwanda Agriculture Board.
5. Experience of working independently and without close supervision.
6. Knowledge in projects or activities with general crop production and basic skills in agricultural practices
Values and Principles (these are mandatory and candidates must undertake to abide by them)
1. High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
2. Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
3. Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
4. Devotion and serving public interest
5. Accountability for administrative decisions
6. Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
7. Customer Care
8. Time management
9. Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
10. Decency and integrity.