Job at IPRC Tumba : Administrative Assistant to the Principal (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1. To ensure the day to day running of the office of the principal in an efficient and professional manner.
2. To maintain a clean and well organized office
3. To maintain a well
– organized filing and records system.
4. To undertake all typing requiring to be done in the office of the principal.
5. To ensure the prompt dispatch of all outgoing documents from the office to the intended recipients and to record all dispatch details in order to ensure easy follow up;
6. To receive all documents coming into the office and to ensure that they all reach their intended recipients promptly;
7. To receive all telephone calls coming to the office and ensure that each respective caller is directed to the persons that can best serve his/her needs and to further maintain records of all official incoming and outgoing calls.
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French