Job at IPRC Tumba : Consultancy and Production Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1. Organize and implement production and consultancy processes.
2. Provide technical assistance in production and consultancy.
3. Improve production and consultancy efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Develop research and consultancy manuals operation manuals
5. Provide support to the College’s Company with respect to Bid preparation and consultancy proposals
6. Provide professional advice on production and consultancy to her/his supervisors.
7. Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport
Engineering, Transport & Geoinformation, Technology, Electromechanical Engineering,
Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies,
Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering,
Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good level of Technical Knowledge
– Good coordination skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with researchers and team members.
– Good organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to create and maintain networks with industries.
– Ability to work independently and lead a team.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French