Job at IPRC TUMBA : Director of Academic Services Unit (Deadline : 23 October 2018 )
1. To coordinate the implementation of policies and procedures that are in place with regard to students’ admission, registration and records
2. To participate in the College academic policy meetings
3. To participate as Registrar in the College committees and boards
4. To establish statistics and other students records
5. To supervise the preparation of the annual schedule of classes / teaching timetable
6. To oversee daily operations including the production of student grade reports and transcripts, the organization of students’ registration procedures, the scheduling of classes and the allocation of classrooms space.
7. To make arrangements and facilitate the conduct of examinations.
8. To analyze students general academic performance and present relevant data to the College Academic Committee.
9. To perform other duties that may be assigned by the Deputy Principal for Academics and
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport
Engineering, Transport & Geo information, Technology, Electron mechanical Engineering,
Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies,
Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering,
Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture with
5 years of working experiences or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering,