Job at IPRC Tumba : Librarian (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1.Assist the Director of Library to keep up to date library resources
2.To receive, record and sort new library resources
3.Ensure the general Order and proper set up of catalogs of reading resources
4.Taking stock of Library
Diploma in Library Science with 5 years of experience / Bachelor’s Degree in Library science and information technology with 3 years experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Cataloging reference books such as DDC and others
– Library software such as Alexandria Unicorn,XREF,VTLS and some open source software such as WSIS,CDS and KOHA
– Good knowledge on open sources materials and how to subscribe on them.
– Supervisory and follow up knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with students and teaching staff.
– Good organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Good Reporting skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French