Job at IPRC TUMBA: Time table and Examination Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1. To organize and conduct examinations
2. To prepare timetables for exams and examination rooms
3. To manage examination records
4.To draft reports pertaining to examinations
5. To prepare a report detailing the general academic performance
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts with a PGD in
Education, Education Arts and Humanities, Educational Sciences, Computer Science, Business
Administration, Education, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Computer skills with good command in Microsoft offices.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students and academic staff.
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Leadership skills
– Credibility and hospitality
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French