Job at ISCO : Cash Processing Manager (Deadline: 02 February 2018)
ISCO seeks to recruit competent candidates on positions below;
Job Title: Cash Processing Manager
- Ensure the operational areas and staff are in adherence to the company health and safety policy and legislation
- Drive the delivery of best practice and improvements in cost, service and delivery
- Plan staff resources to satisfy the operational requirements of the Cash Processing Section
- Carry out key costs monitoring, process control and revenue confirmations
- Manage Cash Processing Centers capital equipment processes – to deliver effective repair, replacement, calibration and maintenance scheduling
- Ensure customer funds are secure and all balances held match the customer balance
- Ensure that cash checks are both carried out within the required timescales and any balance differences are investigated, reported and reconciled
- Ensure effective performance management of subordinate staff to make sure that they meet their performance target
- Manage customer relationship and ensure that quality service standards are maintained in the cash processing process.
Education and Professional Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field is an added advantage
A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience with at least 2 years
Experience in the cash or banking industry is an added advantage
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
1. Good knowledge of relevant financial services regulations
2. Good management skills
3. Good sales and marketing skills and customer orientation
The interested candidates should submit their complete documents containing Application letter, CV, Academic papers, ID Copy, Medical Certificate, Criminal record clearance, recommendation from the last employer and at least 3 referees at ISCO head office located to Gikondo not later than Friday 2nd February 2018.
NB: For more details about this job announcement, visit our website www.isco.co.rw .
26th January 2018