Job at Karongi District : Community Health Officer (under contract) (Deadline: 18 August 2018)
Manages, directs and coordinates a variety of related community health services;
2. Oversees and evaluates all facets of complex and varied family and community health programs and services, in the catchment area of CHU;
3. Establishes programs and goals for a variety of family and community health program areas;
4. Coordinates internally with other Heads of Department to implement the supervision of district hospitals programs;
5. Oversee professional continuing education needs and programs in district Hospitals;
6. Participate and implement the national policies of referral system;
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor;
8. Submit quarterly and annually report to the supervisor.
Job Profile: A0 in General Nursing, Midwifery, Public Health, Statistics, allied Sciences. The successfully candidates must possess a valid license and certificate of registration delivered by National Council of Nurses and Midwives.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage.