Job at KARONGI DISTRICT : DISTRICT INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OFFICER ( Deadline:20 June 2018 )
– Manage the District’s facilities on daily basis and monitor the management of autonomous agency facilities to ensure that they are well looked after and timely maintained;
– Identify, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, public infrastructure management needs and report to relevant authorities;
– Serve as a focal point and supervise any public property management agent contracted by the District.
A0 in Civil Engineering, Property Management, Infrastructure Management, Building and Construction Technology.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive Knowledge in Infrastructure Property Management
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage