Job at KCB : Banking Systems Operations Manager (Deadline: 27 July 2018)
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will ensure that T24 core banking system availability is not compromised through guaranteeing its timely accessibility 24 x 7 x 365.
- Performing Close of Business (COB) in a timely manner.
- Confirm and ensure completion of Extraction and distribution of POST COB reports into the designated system.
- Ensure smooth transmission of files through file transfer tools to various destinations e.g Swift messages, clearing files, micro sites files, Tfiles, Corona files, Quick pay files, Prime GL files for card centre, eficaz dataware house files etc.
- Attend to ECRM and ITSM Incidents, Requests & Changes.
- Attend to user requests e.g Adhoc reports and statements generation, statements rebuild, resolve account Mismatches etc
- Manage and monitor the processing and movement of transactional files from the various channels into and from T24 core banking system.
- Monitor the system performance on I/O waits, system and database locks, TOKEN (T24 user licenses) usage and system speeds
- Ensure monthly charges are collected promptly.
- Support other teams like the T24 Development and Quality assurance teams on T24 operational requests like running of batch jobs, data extraction, running of COB etc in a test environment.
- Coordinate data requested by Temenos Helpdesk for issues resolution
- Documentation of procedures and manuals used in systems operation activities
- Availability of interfaces to various applications
- Management / Administration of the shift rota for optimal output
For the above position, the applicant should have:
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Any IT Professional Qualification/ MBA would be an advantage
- 4years Banking Experience in IT Department
- T24 Core Banking Operations Knowledge
- Understanding of UNIX operating environment is most preferable
- Ability to work long hours in shifts
- General knowledge of file transfer services
- Management skills required
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills
- Innovative and very good attention to detail
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 27th July 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply through:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: [email protected]