Job at KCB : Executive assistant (Deadline: 5 May 2017)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role provides support on all matters related to the office of the MD including but not limited to internal and external correspondences in so far as they relate to the office of the MD and preparation of monthly business reports and providing service support to the Bank’s clients, suppliers, staff and all other stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director. The person will also be responsible for handling all matters relating to the Bank’s Board of Directors.
- Managing and coordinating workflows in the office of the Managing Director as well as coordinating board meetings and other related events.
- Coordination and of routine business reports and communications to all stakeholders.
- Competitor analysis; Analyze business processing, market share and value.
- Assist the MD in preparation of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for Board meetings
- A focal point of communication between resident directors and KCB Group Stakeholders.
- Maintaining an efficient office system including data management and filing.
- Responsibility for administrative accounts and budgets for office of the MD.
- Review and coordinate responses for enquiries and requests directed to the Managing Director.
- Provision of first line service support to all stakeholders who require such service from MD.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements-
- A Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution in a business related field.
- Experience in Banking or in any other commercial environment.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and strong governance awareness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to network and develop internal and external business relationships.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 5th May 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: [email protected]