Job at KCB : Learning And Development Manager (Deadline: 31st May 2017)
Reporting to the Head of HR, the person will have overall responsibility for supporting skills development, talent development, leadership development and working with Group and Local training partners to develop and implement apprenticeship programs to meet short and long term needs of the Bank.
- Responsible for executing the entire training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsourcing of training programs, including content, delivering of training programs and evaluation of effectiveness of training
- Ensure achievement of individual training needs as well as organizational goals in terms of desired or expected performance
- Ensure training and development conducted is based on sound learning principles, be perceived as important by trainees, and be conducted in a manner that maximizes learning
- Evaluate training and development to determine effectiveness of training and to help guide change and improvement
- Designing and implementing methodologies for effectiveness of training programs
- Researches and recommends a complement of internal and external learning programs that align with the organizations business objectives and employee needs
- Develops and delivers management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, and manage the training budget
- Coordinate line managers to ensure that the Bank’s Performance Management Policy is adhered to
- Responsible for running and continuously improving the bank’s Employee Engagement related initiatives
For the above position, the successful applicant should have:
- A Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or social sciences related field. Possession of Post Graduate Human Resource related courses is an added advantage.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a busy HR function of which at least 2 must be in Learning & Development.
- Must have a strong understanding of the various HR functions.
- Strong skills in facilitating adult learning programmes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- High levels of integrity.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 31st May 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: [email protected]