|· Create and maintain a consistent world class project management methodology and process for all project management engagements across the Bank
· Train, certify if possible, coach, and mentor project managers in not only project management, but also project delivery to ensure skill mastery and consistency in planning and execution
· Manage corporate and project priorities matching business goals with appropriate technology solutions and provide increased resource utilization across the organization matching skills to project needs
· Provide centralized control, coordination, and reporting of scope, change, cost, risk, and quality across all projects
· Provide increased Client Satisfaction with project-related work through increased communications, collaboration, training, and awareness
· Reduce time to market by providing better coordination and the right resources with the right skills for the projects
· Identify and evaluate likely risks and obstacles and design, operate and monitor systems to mitigate them.
· Manage and recommend required improvements to all project management methodologies
· Liaise with product owners and business units across the bank to ensure a synergistic and coordinated approach to the achievement of business objectives.
· Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy- to-understand manner.
· Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
· Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
· Assist the business units in the documentation of and submission of business cases through the Bank’s approved governance process
· Assist in closure for all projects and perform required benefit analysis in collaboration with project team and maintain record of all project governance meetings
· Monitor and track utilization of Project resources against the completed project phases to ensure that projects are within budget scope and project managers are advised of any deviations.
· Maintain Project Risk Register ensuring that all the identified risks are resolved during the course of the project and that residual risks are handed over to the sponsoring function with clear resolution roadmap
· Ensure successful PIE (Post Implementation Evaluation) review.