Job at KCB : Strategy And Business Analyst (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
Reporting to Head of Finance, Strategy and Business Analyst will play a key role in coordinating the processes of business planning, budgeting, and monitoring ongoing business performance including forecasting and reviewing. The role is responsible for the identification, analysis and reporting on financial information to assess current and future performance of the business. This is a central role that will have interactions with most business units and key to identifying areas of growth maximization within the business.
- Perform financial analysis within business and support functions
- Provide business unit management with interpretive and predictive financial information to make business performance assessments.
- Analyzing and monitoring financial statements and other reports for conformance to budget, variance analysis and developing recommendations for adjustments and improvements.
- Analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management’s attention.
- Develop, maintain, and provide financial information, plans and projections to management.
- Investigate and prepare proposals for pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products across all relevant customer and market segments.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management’s attention including industry relevant operational and profitability analysis.
- Presentation of findings and specific recommendations to business unit management.
- Financial research and analysis related to the budget/strategic planning.
For the above position, the applicant should possess the following:
- Holder of a First Degree from a recognized University majoring preferably in Accounting, Finance or Commerce and a relevant professional qualification i.e. CPA, CA or ACCA
- Possession of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and other professional banking qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a Financial Institution, with at least 3 years in a Management role
- Have proven working experience in the preparation of budgets and financial analysis and reporting
- Have a working knowledge of modelling techniques, scenario analysis, extensive MS office applications knowledge, SQL and Oracle Financials
- Should have strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing customer focus, and in managing people in a multi- cultural environment.
- A proven track record in delivering results
- Ability to be creative and innovative and be action orientated
- Strong business acumen- Understanding business implications of decisions
- Ability to display orientation to profitability; demonstrate knowledge of market and competition Align work with strategic goals
- Ability to work conscientiously, independently, efficiently and effectively
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Multi-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to coach and motivate teams
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 31st May 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org